I Regressed As The Duke wiki

I Regressed As The Duke wiki

I Regressed As The Duke wiki

Rating: 4/5

Chapters: 20+

Status: On

publisher: Asura

Author: Highland Country


Introduction

Aaron, The son of the great Emperor Gline, But because of the rebellion led by his uncle his father loss his life. Aaron was banished to the outskirts of the kingdom and become the Duke of the Bran Territory.

 however, Duke Aaron and his butler, “Gayle”dies with the invation of correct emperor Aaron uncle. here come the twist Gayle who is the butler of Bran Territory and servent of Duke Aaron returns to the past.

 But something is strange. He returned not to his's body, but to Duke Aaron's youthful body! “Gayle”, who has been watching Duke Aaron and Bran Territory for decades, makes a serious decision.

“I won’t live while hiding my power like the Duke did!”.


Conclution:

It looks new and i like part that MC is a servent. and the story is interesting.


What is the 'I Regressed As The Duke' Korean Name?


When will I regression as the Duke new Chapter release?

One chapter for week. However, some time chapter may delay due to author health issues or problem in publication. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments